
These timed quizzes! My lord I am having some trouble with these things. I will read each chapter and memorize all that I can, but as soon a I start the quiz, my mind just draws a huge blank. That countdown, seeing the live-countdown just does a number on my psyche. The quiz for week 5 was to simply match the vocabulary terms with their definition. I however thought there was more to the quiz so I rushed through it. I don't know, maybe I just need to study more efficiently and whatnot, but I'm just having a really tough time with these quizzes. Any suggestions?
In other news, I'm heading to New York this weekend to do a music video shoot for a man by the name of Michael Nappi, a very talented up and coming artist. We've got make-up artists, models, all of these people involved with this thing. I am very excited to say the least! Here is a link to some of his work!
No comments:
Post a Comment